Please note, service availability is based on location.
The information you provided allows Reedsburg Utility to start your application for service. An Account Specialist will contact you to complete the application process and schedule an install.
• All installed equipment remains the property of Reedsburg Utility Commission (RUC) unless otherwise noted. I agree to return RUC equipment upon cancellation or disconnection of service. If I do not return the equipment within 5 days, I agree to pay a replacement fee that will be charged to my account.
• I agree to pay the established rates for all services, fees, and/or equipment.
• I agree to pay a one month minimum charge and applicable install fees if I disconnect within the first 30 days.
• I authorize RUC to obtain customer service records from my current or previous service provider and to authorize my local service to be switched to RUC.
• I authorize RUC to request my credit report as allowed for permissible purposes under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
• I agree to allow the RUC to have access to their equipment, wires and my property in order to provide service.
• Internet speeds may vary and are not guaranteed. Wi-Fi performance varies by site conditions.
• I agree not to use RUC’s services to do anything illegal or to cause harm.
• I agree RUC’s services won’t be redistributed, resold, or shared.
• I agree to Reedsburg Utility Commission’s Acceptable Use/Terms of Service
• I certify that I am over 18 years of age.